Celebrate Fall At The Rancho Santa Fe Farmers Market!
It is going to be another gorgeous Fall Sunday at the Rancho Santa Fe Farmers Market! This week be sure to visit Desiree’s Linens and explore all of their beautiful table cloths and more! Also, we will be handing out free Thank You bouquets to our female shoppers as a sign of our appreciation to all of our loyal customers.
Remember, to bring an ice chest in your car or on wheels so you can relax and enjoy a nice lunch made fresh for you right at the market. Take a few minutes to slow down and enjoy our live entertainment with your family and friends in the comfort of new Market umbrellas, bistro tables and cafe chairs!
Located in the Del Rayo Village Shopping Center at 16079 San Dieguito Rd. Rancho Santa Fe, CA 92091
Live Original Music by Lisa Campbell
The wonderfully talented Lisa Campbell is joining us this week! Pick up a fresh Market meal and relax under an umbrella as you listen to her perform.
FREE Thank You Bouquets For Women in Attendance This Sunday!
As a token of our appreciation, all of our female shoppers will receive a free fall thank you bouquet at the Market this Sunday! (While supplies last)
Congratulations to Our $25 “Share Us On Facebook” Winner!
A big congratulations to Pete Bilicki, our “Share Us on Facebook” winner this week Please stop by the Manager’s booth this Sunday and pick up your $25 in Market Bucks!
Shop Fresh And Local At The Rancho Santa Fe Farmers Market!
Rancho Santa Fe Fresh Market Recipe
Spicy Pumpkin Fettuccine Alfredo
- ½ pound (8 ounces) fresh made fettuccine (Pasta Designs)
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter (Franck’s Cheese)
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed or minced (Sage Mountain Farm)
- ½ teaspoon finely chopped rosemary, reserve a little for garnish (Sage Mountain Farms)
- 2 cups low-fat milk
- 3 ounces goat cheese cheese, cut into big chunks (Franck’s Cheese)
- 1 cup pumpkin puree (Fresh from African Sisters or organic canned)
- pinch red pepper flakes
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt (Salt Farm)
- freshly ground black pepper
- shaved Parmesan cheese for topping (Franck’s Cheese)
- Bring a big pot of salted water to a boil and cook pasta until al dente (Just a few minutes). Drain and set aside.
- Heat a large saucepan over medium heat and add butter. Once sizzling, whisk in flour and stir to create a roux, until bubbly and golden, about 3 minutes. Add garlic and cook for 30 seconds. Add in milk, rosemary and red pepper flakes. Stir constantly and increase the heat a little bit, if necessary, until the mixture begins to bubble and thicken, about 5-6 minutes.
- Add in goat cheese, pumpkin, cinnamon, salt and pepper, whisking until smooth and thickened into a sauce. Season with additional salt and pepper to taste. Add cooked pasta to pan and toss to combine. Remove from heat and serve immediately; top each serving with a sprinkle of finely chopped rosemary (necessary), red pepper flakes (optional, if you like spicy) and Parmesan shavings. YUM!
“Share Us” ON FACEBOOK AND ENTER TO WIN $25 IN MARKET BUCKS!
You could win $25 in RSF Market Bucks by simply clicking the links below and “Share Us”! Each time you “share” one of our posts it goes into a pool, so by liking ANY of our Facebook posts or joining our email list, you are getting another chance to win! The more posts you “Like” the more entries you will have in the drawing. A new winner will be chosen each month!
CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW
Do you read online reviews? We do, and so do other customers. That’s why we’d love it if you would take just a quick moment to review your experience at our Farmers Market.
Here are links for two great review sites:
THANK YOU, WE REALLY APPRECIATE IT!
Helen Woodward Animal Center Pet Of The Week
“Solstice” Sees Snuggles In Your Future!
If there’s a special occasion in your future, or maybe just a cuddly evening in, Solstice is ready to be your date! She’s already wearing a fancy suit and has gorgeous white ‘make-up’ markings on her fuzzy face. This two-year old, 10lb black-and-white Domestic Short Hair blend is an absolute doll with impeccable manners. Solstice is sure to add lots of love and a touch of class to any home.
Solstice is waiting to meet you at Helen Woodward Animal Center. She has been altered and is up-to-date on all of her vaccinations. Her adoption fee is $119, and, as with all pets adopted from Helen Woodward Animal Center, she is micro-chipped for identification. As an added bonus, she also comes with two free passes to Sea World!
Helen Woodward Animal Center is located at 6461 El Apajo Road in Rancho Santa Fe. Kennels are open daily Monday through Thursday from 12pm to 6pm; Fridays from noon to 6pm
Saturdays 10am to 6pm; and Sunday 11am to 6pm (last application accepted 15 minutes before closing). For more information call 858-756-4117, option #1 or visit www.animalcenter.org.