Shop Summer Produce at the Rancho Santa Fe Farmers Market!
It’s another gorgeous summer week and the Market is booming with new products and summer produce! This week, make sure to stop by Think Positive Apparel’s booth and check out their unique active wear. Also, enjoy the musical talents of Miles Moynier as you you explore all that the Market has to offer!
DON’T FORGET, our weekly Rancho Santa Fe Certified Farmers Market is open from 9:30 AM to 2:00 PM in the Del Rayo Village Shopping Center. Look for your favorites and new vendors each week and check out the new tenants in the center while you are there.
Rancho Santa Fe Farmers Market is the perfect place for shopping local to fill your fridge with fresh produce, delicious treats, prepared meals to go, blooming flowers and more!
Remember, to bring an ice chest in your car or on wheels so you can relax and enjoy a nice lunch made fresh for you right at the market. Take a few minutes to slow down and enjoy our live entertainment with your family and friends in the comfort of new Market umbrellas, bistro tables and cafe chairs!
Located in the Del Rayo Village Shopping Center at 16079 San Dieguito Rd. Rancho Santa Fe, CA 92091
Look who is back at RSF Farmers Market bi-weekly … THINK POSITIVE APPAREL!
Live Original Music by Miles Moynier
The wonderfully talented Miles Moynier is back this week! Pick up a fresh Market meal and relax under an umbrella as you listen to Miles perform.
Congratulations to Our $25 “Like Us” Winner!
A big congratulations to Beth Snyder, our “Like Us on Facebook” winner this week Please stop by the Manager’s booth this Sunday and pick up your $25 in Market Bucks!
Rancho Santa Fe Fresh Market Recipe
Farmers Market Cucumber Salad
- 1 cup peeled, seeded and diced cucumber (Sage Mountain, Valdivia, African Sisters, or Kawano Farms)
- 1/2 cup diced red onion (African Sisters, Valdivia, Kawano or Sage Mountain
- 1/2 cup diced, seed heirloom tomato (Valdivia Farms or Lath House Gardens)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped cilantro (Sage Mountain or African Sisters)
- 1 tablespoon finely diced jalapeno (more or less depending on taste) (Sage or Kawano)
- 1 teaspoon lime juice (Baelty Farms)
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar (Thyme of Essence)
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic (or one clove, if using fresh) (Sage Mountain Farms)
- Himalayan Salt and pepper to taste (Thyme of Essence)
- Combine cucumber, onion, tomato, cilantro and jalapeno in a medium-sized bowl, set aside.
- In a smaller bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients for the dressing.
- Pour dressing over veggies and toss to coat. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes for flavors to meld.
“Like Us” ON FACEBOOK AND ENTER TO WIN $25 IN MARKET BUCKS!
You could win $25 in RSF Market Bucks by simply clicking the links below and “Liking Us”! Each “Like” goes into a pool, so by liking ANY of our Facebook posts or joining our email list, you are getting another chance to win! The more posts you “Like” the more entries you will have in the drawing. A new winner will be chosen each month!
CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW
Do you read online reviews? We do, and so do other customers. That’s why we’d love it if you would take just a quick moment to review your experience at our Farmers Market.
Here are links for two great review sites:
THANK YOU, WE REALLY APPRECIATE IT!