New Vendors And Produce at the Rancho Santa Fe Farmers Market!
The Rancho Santa Fe Farmers Market is full of new vendors, produce and products this week! Make sure to explore all of our new items as you shop through the Market for your weekly favorites. This Sunday, take some time to pick up a fresh Market meal, relax under a Market umbrella and listen to our live music!
DON’T FORGET, our weekly Rancho Santa Fe Certified Farmers Market is open from 9:30 AM to 2:00 PM in the Del Rayo Village Shopping Center. Look for your favorites and new vendors each week and check out the new tenants in the center while you are there.
Rancho Santa Fe Farmers Market is the perfect place for shopping local to fill your fridge with fresh produce, delicious treats, prepared meals to go, blooming flowers and more!
Remember, to bring an ice chest in your car or on wheels so you can relax and enjoy a nice lunch made fresh for you right at the market. Take a few minutes to slow down and enjoy our live entertainment with your family and friends in the comfort of new Market umbrellas, bistro tables and cafe chairs!
Located in the Del Rayo Village Shopping Center at 16079 San Dieguito Rd. Rancho Santa Fe, CA 92091
WELCOME NEW VENDOR: DAR NAWEL Eco Imports
Live Original Music by the Zinchiladas
The wonderfully talented Zinchiladas are back this week! Pick up a fresh Market meal and relax under an umbrella as you listen to them perform.
Congratulations to Our $25 “Like Us” Winner!
A big congratulations to Fan Sissi, our “Like Us on Facebook” winner this week Please stop by the Manager’s booth this Sunday and pick up your $25 in Market Bucks!
Shop Fresh And Local At The Rancho Santa Fe Farmers Market!
Rancho Santa Fe Fresh Market Recipe
Grilled Goat Cheese and Peach Mini Pizzas
- 1 batch of pizza dough, divided into 4, 6-8″ rounds
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar (Thyme of Essence)
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon honey (SD Honey Company)
- Pinch of Himalayan salt (Thyme of Essence)
- Olive oil (Thyme of Essence)
- 2 peaches, sliced thin (Smit Farms)
- 2-4 ounces goat cheese (Franc’s Cheese)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme (Sage Mountain Farm)
- Preheat grill to high.
- In small bowl whisk together vinegar, cinnamon honey, and salt. Set aside.
- Carry dough, olive oil, peaches and goat cheese out to the grill.
- Brush olive oil liberally on one side of each dough round. Place oil-side down on grill grates. Close lid and let cook for 1-2 minutes, or until large bubbles start to form.
- Brush olive oil on top side and then flip crusts over.
- Evenly distribute the peaches and goat cheese (in dollops) over the pizzas. Close grill lid, turn to low and let goat cheese met for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from grill, sprinkle with thyme and drizzle with balsamic-honey sauce. Cut into slices and serve immediately
“Like Us” ON FACEBOOK AND ENTER TO WIN $25 IN MARKET BUCKS!
You could win $25 in RSF Market Bucks by simply clicking the links below and “Liking Us”! Each “Like” goes into a pool, so by liking ANY of our Facebook posts or joining our email list, you are getting another chance to win! The more posts you “Like” the more entries you will have in the drawing. A new winner will be chosen each month!
CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW
Do you read online reviews? We do, and so do other customers. That’s why we’d love it if you would take just a quick moment to review your experience at our Farmers Market.
Here are links for two great review sites:
THANK YOU, WE REALLY APPRECIATE IT!