Enjoy Fresh Flavors at the Rancho Santa Fe Farmers Market
The Market Will Remain OPEN During COVID-19 as an Essential Business. Come shop LOCAL and get your essential food needs in a safe space.
The Rancho Santa Fe Farmers Market is here for you during COVID-19. Farmers Markets have been deemed essential businesses that are crucial to community food security and food supply and we will remain OPEN. Every farmer, staff member, and producer at our Market is adhering to strict health and safety standards to ensure that the Market is providing safe and reliable access to nutritious foods that are vital to a healthy community!
Market Safety Measures:
- Food sampling is suspended
- Additional space via wider market aisles and vendor spacing
- Prominent signage to encourage social distancing
- Frequent cleaning and disinfecting of market equipment
- Strict adherence to state & county health code
- All Market attendees are required to wear A MASK
Benefits of Shopping at the Farmers Market Right Now:
- Fresh produce is rich with vitamins & nutrients essential to maintain a healthy immune system
- Low risk, open air environment allows for adequate social spacing
- Sunlight provides a powerful, natural disinfectant and exposure to vitamin D
- Food directly traveling from the farm is handled at a much lower rate than in the commercial system
How You Can Help:
- Come to market in good health ONLY
- Wash hands often for at least 20 seconds/ refrain from touching your face
- Vendors will package/bag your items for you. Minimize touch or touch only what you are buying
- Regulate your own social spacing. Try new low-contact ways of greeting friends
- Wash all produce before consumption
- Wear your mask – This is required by the Market for all attendees
Located in the Del Rayo Village Shopping Center at 16079 San Dieguito Rd. Rancho Santa Fe, CA 92091
Be sure to check out ALL our amazing fresh produce, fish, and meat vendors this week. They are here to support you during these times and would love your support in return!
Hot Mama Jamz
Meet the Sweet before the Heat with Hot Mama Jamz, an amazing spicy and flavorful twist to traditional preserve.
The Habenero Jamz from Hot Mama Jamz are the perfect accompaniment to a summer BBQ – Add their jamz to your steaks, chicken, or fish for a kick! Their jamz are also incredibly delicious on your morning toast, over cupcakes, as a dip on a charcuterie board, and so much more!
Enjoy the perfect balance between sweet and spicy.
Stop by this Sunday to pick up some jamz!
Congratulations to Our $25 “Like Us On Facebook” Winner!
A big congratulations to Mary Robledo, our “Like Us On Facebook” winner this week. Please stop by the Manager’s booth this Sunday and pick up your $25 in Market Bucks!
Gorgeous Colors and Flavors at the Rancho Santa Fe Farmers Market!
Helen Woodward Animal Center Pet Of The Week
It’s Julie’s Time!
After caring for her babies at Helen Woodward Animal Center, it’s now Julie’s time! This sweet girl is a 2-year-old short hair domestic blend who deserves a world of pampering. She’s gentle, sweet and ready to start her own adventure. She’s looking for an amazing pal with whom to share her life. It’s hard not to fall for this pretty girl after just one look at her dazzling face.
She’s waiting to meet you at Helen Woodward Animal Center. Her adoption fee is $129. She has been altered and is up-to-date on all of her vaccinations. As with all pets adopted from Helen Woodward Animal Center, she is micro-chipped for identification.
Helen Woodward Animal Center is located at 6523 Helen Woodward Way in Rancho Santa Fe. Kennels are open daily Monday through Friday 12 to 6 p.m.; Saturdays 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.; and Sunday 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. (last application accepted 15 minutes before closing). For more information call 858-756-4117, option #1 or visit animalcenter.org.
“Share Us” ON FACEBOOK AND ENTER TO WIN $25 IN MARKET BUCKS!
You could win $25 in RSF Market Bucks by simply clicking the links below and “Share Us”! Each time you “share” one of our posts it goes into a pool, so by liking ANY of our Facebook posts or joining our email list, you are getting another chance to win! The more posts you “Like” the more entries you will have in the drawing. A new winner will be chosen each month!
CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW
Do you read online reviews? We do, and so do other customers. That’s why we’d love it if you would take just a quick moment to review your experience at our Farmers Market.
Here are links for two great review sites:
THANK YOU, WE REALLY APPRECIATE IT!