Shop the Seasons at the Rancho Santa Fe Farmers Market!
Spring is officially arriving this Saturday – Help us welcome in the new season by spending the day strolling around the Rancho Santa Fe Farmers Market. While you browse your favorite vendors and explore new seasonal produce, handcrafted goods, and more, be sure to stop by Gourmet Tamales for a mouthwatering, delicious treat. See you there!
Market Safety Measures Regarding COVID-19:
- Food sampling is suspended
- Additional space via wider market aisles and vendor spacing
- Prominent signage to encourage social distancing
- Frequent cleaning and disinfecting of market equipment
- Strict adherence to state & county health code
Benefits of Shopping at the Farmers Market Right Now:
- Fresh produce is rich with vitamins & nutrients essential to maintain a healthy immune system
- Low risk, open air environment allows for adequate social spacing
- Sunlight provides a powerful, natural disinfectant and exposure to vitamin D
- Food directly traveling from the farm is handled at a much lower rate than in the commercial system
How You Can Help:
- Come to market in good health ONLY
- Wash hands often for at least 20 seconds/ refrain from touching your face
- Vendors will package/bag your items for you. Minimize touch or touch only what you are buying
- Regulate your own social spacing. Try new low-contact ways of greeting friends
- Wash all produce before consumption
Located in the Del Rayo Village Shopping Center at 16079 San Dieguito Rd. Rancho Santa Fe, CA 92091
Be sure to check out ALL our amazing fresh produce, fish, and meat vendors this week. They are here to support you during these times and would love your support in return!
If you haven’t stopped by Gourmet Tamales yet, you’re in for a delicious treat!
Gourmet Tamales offers a huge variety of delicious, fresh, gluten-free tamales including: Beef Tamales, Corn with Poblano strips, Green Bean Red Mole, Chile Relleno, Spicy Black Bean, Spicy Mushroom Garlic, Tinga Tamale, Chicken with Green sauce, Feta & Jalapeno, Green Mole and Vegetable, Potato Cilantro, Spinach Zucchini, Spinach Feta Tomatillo, and White Corn & Scallion!
In addition, they also serve 5 varieties of fresh salsas, guacamole, and more!
The creators of Gourmet Tamales put their heart into everything they make and they only use the finest ingredients, such as extra lean pork loin, quality imported cheeses, and freshly picked produce from their family farm in Carlsbad, CA.
Come try a delicious, mouth-watering Tamale this Sunday!
Congratulations to Our $25 “Mention Us On Facebook” Winner!
A big congratulations to Rowena Murray, our “Mention Us On Facebook” winner this week. Please stop by the Manager’s booth this Sunday and pick up your $25 in Market Bucks!
Gorgeous Colors and Flavors at the Rancho Santa Fe Farmers Market!
Helen Woodward Animal Center Pet Of The Week
Wanda Has The Magic Touch!
Wanda is a devoted girl who is sure to levitate into your heart. She has the power to bring you in for neck scratches and head rubs. Wanda is a 2-year-old domestic short hair blend with a beautiful black and white coat. She’s on a super mission to find her perfect companion.
Wanda is waiting to meet you at Helen Woodward Animal Center. Her adoption fee is $119. She has been altered and is up-to-date on all of her vaccinations. As with all pets adopted from Helen Woodward Animal Center, she is micro-chipped for identification.
Helen Woodward Animal Center is located at 6523 Helen Woodward Way in Rancho Santa Fe. Kennels are open daily Monday through Friday 12 to 6 p.m.; Saturdays 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.; and Sunday 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. (last application accepted 15 minutes before closing). For more information call 858-756-4117, option #1 or visit animalcenter.org.
“Share Us” ON FACEBOOK AND ENTER TO WIN $25 IN MARKET BUCKS!
You could win $25 in RSF Market Bucks by simply clicking the links below and “Share Us”! Each time you “share” one of our posts it goes into a pool, so by liking ANY of our Facebook posts or joining our email list, you are getting another chance to win! The more posts you “Like” the more entries you will have in the drawing. A new winner will be chosen each month!
CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW
Do you read online reviews? We do, and so do other customers. That’s why we’d love it if you would take just a quick moment to review your experience at our Farmers Market.
Here are links for two great review sites:
THANK YOU, WE REALLY APPRECIATE IT!