Shop Local, Support Local at the Rancho Santa Fe Farmers Market
The Market Will Remain OPEN During COVID-19 as an Essential Business. Come shop LOCAL and get your essential food needs in a safe space.
The Rancho Santa Fe Farmers Market is here for you during COVID-19. Farmers Markets have been deemed essential businesses that are crucial to community food security and food supply and we will remain OPEN. Every farmer, staff member, and producer at our Market is adhering to strict health and safety standards to ensure that the Market is providing safe and reliable access to nutritious foods that are vital to a healthy community!
Market Safety Measures:
- Food sampling is suspended
- Additional space via wider market aisles and vendor spacing
- Prominent signage to encourage social distancing
- Frequent cleaning and disinfecting of market equipment
- Strict adherence to state & county health code
- All Market attendees are required to wear A MASK
Benefits of Shopping at the Farmers Market Right Now:
- Fresh produce is rich with vitamins & nutrients essential to maintain a healthy immune system
- Low risk, open air environment allows for adequate social spacing
- Sunlight provides a powerful, natural disinfectant and exposure to vitamin D
- Food directly traveling from the farm is handled at a much lower rate than in the commercial system
How You Can Help:
- Come to market in good health ONLY
- Wash hands often for at least 20 seconds/ refrain from touching your face
- Vendors will package/bag your items for you. Minimize touch or touch only what you are buying
- Regulate your own social spacing. Try new low-contact ways of greeting friends
- Wash all produce before consumption
- Wear your mask – This is required by the Market for all attendees
Located in the Del Rayo Village Shopping Center at 16079 San Dieguito Rd. Rancho Santa Fe, CA 92091
Be sure to check out ALL our amazing fresh produce, fish, and meat vendors this week. They are here to support you during these times and would love your support in return!
Microgreens R Us
Stop by one of our newest vendors this Sunday – Microgreens R Us – for some incredibly nutritious, fresh microgreens! Did you know that that nutrient levels in microgreens can be up to 40 times higher than those found in mature greens? Microgreens are rich in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants and are an incredible addition to your lifestyle. Microgreens are flavorful, aromatic, and can easily be incorporated into your diet in a variety of ways.
MicroGreens R Us is a local grower providing the best quality and the most competitively priced microgreens in San Diego. Growing microgreens is their greatest dedication and owner Ahmed Kousba is passionate about educating customers on the grow cycle of microgreens, the endless benefits to the human body, the multiple uses of microgreens, and the incredible nutritional value.
Stop by this Sunday to pick up some Microgreens to incorporate into your diet – Owner Ahmed Kousba will be there to give you numerous examples of how to use microgreens to their maximum potential and how to boost your health!
Congratulations to Our $25 “Like Us On Facebook” Winner!
A big congratulations to Donald Buffamanti, our “Like Us On Facebook” winner this week. Please stop by the Manager’s booth this Sunday and pick up your $25 in Market Bucks!
Gorgeous Colors and Flavors at the Rancho Santa Fe Farmers Market!
Helen Woodward Animal Center Pet Of The Week
Clifford – The Big Love Bug!
Clifford is a handsome boy and he knows it but he doesn’t take himself too seriously. This 15-month-old Labrador Retriever – Cattle Dog blend is looking for a loving family that can match his fun energy! He loves to show off his goofy side and can usually be spotted sporting a big smile on his face! He weighs 63 lbs.
He’s waiting to meet you at Helen Woodward Animal Center. His adoption fee is $375. He has been altered and is up-to-date on all of his vaccinations. As with all pets adopted from Helen Woodward Animal Center, he is micro-chipped for identification.
Helen Woodward Animal Center is located at 6523 Helen Woodward Way in Rancho Santa Fe. Kennels are open daily Monday through Friday 12 to 6 p.m.; Saturdays 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.; and Sunday 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. (last application accepted 15 minutes before closing). For more information call 858-756-4117, option #1 or visit animalcenter.org.
“Share Us” ON FACEBOOK AND ENTER TO WIN $25 IN MARKET BUCKS!
You could win $25 in RSF Market Bucks by simply clicking the links below and “Share Us”! Each time you “share” one of our posts it goes into a pool, so by liking ANY of our Facebook posts or joining our email list, you are getting another chance to win! The more posts you “Like” the more entries you will have in the drawing. A new winner will be chosen each month!
CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW
Do you read online reviews? We do, and so do other customers. That’s why we’d love it if you would take just a quick moment to review your experience at our Farmers Market.
Here are links for two great review sites:
THANK YOU, WE REALLY APPRECIATE IT!